Follow me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shower card for Megan

Yesterday was a wedding shower for my "niece" Megan. (It was a high-tea party, and was perfect in every way!)  In deciding what card to design for her, my decision became easy due to the fact that I'd been drooling all over this card that I received in a recent Stamp Club swap.
Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (Neutrals collection), Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Modern Label Extra Large punch, Word Window Large punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' pad, Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad, Fabulous Phrases stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, Silver Brads. All images Copyright 2010 Stampin' Up!


The card, (designed by Christine Cornelius and pictured above) is so neat, clean and delicious!  I knew I had to copy it.

I reached for my Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color, which is currently a Level 1 Hostess Gift, but can be purchased  in a 12x12 version in the current Idea Book & Catalog (item 117158, page165). I skimmed through the colors and landed on Blushing Bride (how appropriate!!)
Since it was for a Bride-to-Be, I couldn't resist adding the tiny pearls as accent.  Please forgive the low-quality photo, as I was literally running out of the house to attend the shower and thought, "Oh! I'd better snap a picture of this card so I remember what I did". You can click on photo to enlarge it and see the detail.
 Designer Series Paper Stack (In Color), Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Modern Label Extra Large punch, Word Window Large punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' pad, Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, Artistic Etchings stamp set, Silver Brads, and Jewels (Basic Pearls). All images Coypright 2010 Stampin' Up!
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment