Follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween projects from the past

Today I am working on my Halloween and Fall creations for this year.  As they come together I will post them for you.  But I wanted to go ahead and post a few photos from past years.  These are projects that were done for Halloween 2008 and 2009.  I hope they will begin to inspire you (even though you are going to LOVE what I'm working on for this year!)

My Pumpkin Patch card from 2009. Retired stamp set and retired DSP but you can copy the idea with your choice of current items!  All images Copyright Stampin' Up!

 This project was copied from some website that I must have been surfing. Credit is definitely due to someone!
 Top Note Die, Circle Scallop Die, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 5-petal flower XL Punch, small cello bag. All images Copyright Stampin' Up!


This one too!
Eat, drink and be Scary stamp set (retired), Large Tag Punch, Gingham ribbon (retired), Batty For You Jumbo Wheel (retired), Versamark ink cartridge, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Pumpkin Pie cards stock, Basic Black card stock, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad. All images Copyright Stampin' Up!
Scaredy Cat jar, Ghost Peeps in cello bag, Caramel Apple sucker, Jumbo Paper Clip and Halloween envelope. Batty for You stamp set (still available!), Kiwi Kiss card stock (retired), Only Orange card stock (retired), Whisper White card stock, Basic Black card stock, scraps of retired DSP.  All images Copyright Stampin' Up!
This collection of items was from 2008.  The little glass jars (too cute!) were from Ikea, but I've heard that the Dollar Stores sometimes carry them.  I probably copied this idea from someone - if it's you, please let me know so I can give credit!!

This next idea is from Sandy Weigel who used this as her Stamp Club swap!!  Very cute! The mini popcorn bags are from Sam's Club.
Medium cello bag, 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon in Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black card stock, Top Note Die, Texture Plates kit #4, Sizzlits Die Pumpkin #4.  All images Copyright Stampin' Up!
Be sure to check back soon and see what fun, spooky, creepy-crawly thing I might be working on!
Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment