Follow me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cute & Spooky Petal Treats

I have been working all week on these darling little Petal Treats! They are consuming me! I made 2 dozen or so, combined with the Matchbox treats and the Candy Wrapper treats and took them to my husband's office. (Even though they are simple, I won't go to this much work on treats to hand out to Trick-Or-Treaters!) 
This way, they get a bit of admiration before the treat gets eaten and the "creation" gets tossed.
Have you ever done that?  You make something to give away, but it turns out so well, that you want to  KEEP it instead? I'll bet you have!  Haha.  We have serious problems!! 



Anyway, these were completely CASED from Patti Lee (I'm sure using a lot of her ideas lately). There is also a Spider that turned out well, but all the spiders went to my husband's office.  I will probably be making more, so when I do, I will post the photo of him too. Each of these Petal Treats holds a single Hershey Nugget.

Yesterday was the first of the Calendar Classes.  Boy did they turn out GREAT!  Here is a sample of some of the pages:






I still have spots open for the November 6 Class.  So if you haven't signed up, make sure you do!

Supplies for all these projects can be purchased through me!
All images Copyright Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment