Follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 11, 2020

4" x 4" Box with Reinforced Lid

A second, of three projects from Stamp Club July 2020 is this darling box.  I love the size of it! Since it is 4" x 4" and stands 2" tall, it can accommodate a nice gift or treat.  The Ornate Garden specialty DSP was my choice this time, but I also made 2 others with with retired DSP from Halloween and Christmas.


 Base of box is Old Olive cardstock 8" x 8". 
Lid is Ornate Garden specialty DSP 8" x 8".
The tag is made from scraps of Whisper White and Old Olive.
Ribbon is Ornate Ribbon Combo Pack. (the Terracotta Tile color is lovely as well).
The stamp set is Daisy Lane and I used Mint Macaron and Terracotta Tile inks.
The leave are punched out and I added Whik of Stella to give them some shimmer.
*This box was CASED from a design I found online*


Look on Facebook and on Youtube for my video to learn how to make these boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment