Follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cootie Catcher Gift Basket

We used to call these little folded-paper toys "Cootie Catchers".  But you will see in this video, that they call them a "fortune teller".  Whatever name you want to use, this little project is soooo cute and would be ideal for a little party favor, a treat for a friend, or a hands-on project for your Workshops (for you demonstrators out there). Besides a Valentines Day project, simply change the DSP (Designer Series Paper) and you can use for ANY party or occasion!!

Ready, Set, Create!  I am offering a "$5 off coupon" (to use on your next Stampin' Up! order*) to the first person who sends me a photo of your completed "Cootie Catcher Gift Basket".  Please use current Stampin' Up product, and Email your photo to me. I will publish the photo and the name of the winner, here on my blog.

Julie

(*order must be $25 or greater before tax and shipping. Not valid on regular monthly Stamp Club orders.)

No comments:

Post a Comment