Follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween is over, here comes Christmas!

I have a few photos here of my final Halloween decorations from last week.  Of course they are all put away now, and the Fall decor is up.  With Stamping and papercrafting, it's time for Thanksgiving and Christmas projects, which will follow soon!
Here is my Cat, Ghost and Dracula.  Too cute huh?

Mummy, Spider, Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein 




Those Petal Treats were so much fun to make.  Please make sure you check out Patti's site.  That's where I learned how to make these.

I also learned a really cute candy treat from my friend, and fellow demonstrator, Christine.  She made Fall ones, (which I am going to copy) but as a last minute idea, I made a few Halloween ones...
Super cute and easy to make. (The skinny cello bags are non-Stampin' Up)
More delicious ideas next time!
Thanks for dropping in.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment