Follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A sunflower and some ferns

I've been using the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and coordinating dies quite a bit.  This was my latest. Lots of fun using Stampin' Blends and I like the small bow made from Braided Linen Trim. The colors are Old Olive, Mango Melody and Whisper White. A variety of Stampin' Blends were used in yellows, greens and browns.

These two lovlies were created with a technique called "Split Card" where you basically stamp a large piece of cardstock with a design, then cut it in 1/2 to create 2 cards.  We will be doing this technique at the July Stamp Club.  You can watch for a FB video shortly after July 8 showing how I do mine. Stamp set is called Forever Fern. I used ink pads in: Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Blackberry Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment