Follow me on Pinterest

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sale! Up to 80% off Stamp Sets!!

Stamp sets up to 80% off!! It's true, I am having a HUGE SALE!

Call it Spring Fever or whatever you like...but the time has come to clear out again and make room for the many new and wonderful sets that are being unveiled next month in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalog!!

Smaller sets are $5 each.  Larger sets are $10/$15 each.  But to make things easier...
All sets are $5 when you buy 4 sets! That's 4 sets for $20!! 
I am selling over 50 Stamp Sets!! (wood and clear mount)
I also have a large box of stamps for $1 each!!

NOTE: Not all sets are pictured. I have more sets that won't retire until the end of this month, so I am not free to advertise or sell those yet.  Please ask me about these sets.

Starting today, you can shop from your computer/phone! Check out the photos below and email or text me what sets you want to buy and I will put them aside for you until Saturday  (or another day this week). Anything left over will be available for viewing and for sale this Saturday May 19 from 4:00 - 7:00pm only. 

For ease in identifying: Sets are numbered Top Left to Right Top and Bottom Left to Right.
Need to see something more clear? Text/email me and I will send a close-up photo to you.

 
sold, sold, sold, sold

Sold, sold, sold, sold
Sold, Sold, Sold, Sold
















































Sets 13, Sold, sold, 16

 








 sold, 18, 19, Sold, Sold

Sets 22, Sold, 24, Sold


Sold, Sold, 28, 29


Sold, sold, Sold, 33





















Sets 34, 35, sold, sold, 38
Sold,40, sold, sold ,sold,SOLD



$1 Each




No comments:

Post a Comment