Follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Boxes

I am easily excited by delicious stamping and paper-crafting projects. But these Boxes made me go CRAZY!!!! You could make these for ANY occasion!  Here are my Valentine versions:






These are all made with the DSP called "Love Impressions"  (see Occasions Mini catalog) and various coordinating products like card stock, and ribbon in Real Red, Basic Gray, and Pink Pirouette. Jumbo eyelets in Pewter are set with the CropADile. And don't miss the fabulous Glimmer Paper (Red) that is so glitzy and beautiful - just like Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers!!


I got the inspiration and  instructions from Sandy Hancock Udderly Awesome Stamping From the Heart who also gave credit to Rosemarie Diehl and Claudia Lapos. 
Feel free to check out their sites.  I will try to post a Box Tutorial very soon, to give you step by step instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment